We called “NEW TEETH IN A DAY”
“We extract badly broken teeth, we place implants and we deliver a provisional fix bridge on the same appointment.
Patient will never be without teeth anymore”
- More than 35 million Americans have lost all of their teeth with many millions more expected to do so over the next 5-10 years exceeding 45 million patients by 2025.
- Losing all of one’s teeth (becoming fully edentulous) is an insufferable and tortuous path to follow living as a dental cripple unable to bite and chew most if not all of the foods we take for granted every day due to severe discomfort and painful, non-functional failing teeth.
- Over the next 10 years the number of Americans suffering through losing their teeth will increase by 30% and will represent one in seven adults. People forced to eating soft diets means mostly consuming foods high in carbohydrates and/or fats, usually both.
- The good news is that technology is changing the availability of options for those suffering and reducing the costs of treatment.
- Today the procedure for removing all of the remaining failing or hopeless teeth, placement of the dental implant fixtures and attaching to these implants a beautiful and comfortable prosthetic bridge is routinely accomplished in one procedure on the same day.
- The use of 21st century materials and technologies by experienced doctors with a clinical team both experienced and knowledgeable in digital CAD-CAM patient-specific anatomical dental reconstruction has improved the experience for the patient during treatment and for the long-term outcomes as measured by comfort, esthetics, function, health and longevity.
- What once would have been beyond the financial reach of nearly all of us, now can be achieved with a level of affordability for the vast majority.